THE BTHS DESSERT SOCIAL AND GIFT AUCTION, FRIDAY APRIL 12, 2013
MARK YOUR CALENDARS-MARK YOUR CALENDARS
This event is our biggest fundraiser of the year. If you do nothing else this year to help our school*** (which is ranked 17th in the country!!!), please help us with this event.
What can you do?
- Come to the event. It is a fun evening of socializing with other BTHS parents, baskets, 50/50, and having incredible desserts. The ticket order form is sent home with your student and is also available on the PSFA’s website. This is a perfect opportunity to show your child’s school to your family and friends!! Reservations are now being accepted!
- Donate a basket or things to contribute to a basket. Look for sales, re-gift (new and unused only, please), and solicit from local business that you support in your area. A Donation form with additional information is on the PSFA website along with an online donation form that we ask that you fill out to help us keep track of donations before they are sent in to the school.
- Ad Journal. If you have a company or know of one that might want to put an ad in the ad journal, or a business that would like to donate a gift to be used in a basket, please pass along the Dessert Social Ad & Sponsorship Letter and Form which can be found on the PSFA website.
- Be a sponsor. Donate money to the PSFA and get your name in the ad journal to communicate to the BTHS community your support of the school. The form is located at the bottom of the Dessert Social AD Journal/Event Sponsorship Form on the PSFA website.
- Send in Desserts. Sign up to send in the delicious desserts that will be provided to our guests on the night the Dessert Social. The Sign up form is on the PSFA website.
- Help with the event. Share your talents with us. Help wrap baskets, donate desserts, help sell basket tickets and 50/50 tickets the night of the event, work with desserts the night of, work with student volunteers, solicit program ads and sponsorships, help with reservations, write thank you letters, etc. Volunteer sign up form is on the PSFA website.
***We, of course, hope you will be involved in any way you can in your student’s education while here at BTHS.
Questions??? Contact Patty Davis at email@example.com or 732-988-4427.
The next PSFA meeting is Jan 14 at 7:00. If you are interested in Drivers Ed class check out the Drivers Education pagefor details, classes are strating in January. There are several upcoming student organized events, details are found on the Club Events/ Fundraiser page. The Calendar Raffle tickets are on sale. Tickets are $10.00, and can be bought at the PSFA meeting or complete the order form that was sent home. We need your support!
Just a few quick updates:
The IB boosters want to thank all who sent in food for the IB Diploma Breakfast. It was a great success. About 80 alumni and parents were there to receive their IB Diploma. Special thanks to Stephanie Ladiana. Steven Fineberg, and Stephani Freda for helping that morning.
Spirit Wear is on sale now in time for the holiday. Print the BTHS PSFA Clothing Form and send it into the office.
Coffee House/ Sandy Fundraiser Friday Nov 30 6:30. See how you can help.
Don’t forget to check Club Events/Fundraisers link for the most current student events.